Blackberry phones differ in the way that email is setup on it. This article will cover the basics of email setup on Blackberry phones using the Blackberry Curve 8520 as an example. Even though your phone might be slightly different, the same basic principles should apply.
Select Blackberry Button
1. Press the Blackberry button on your phone.
2. Find and select the “Setup” icon.
Select Email Settings
3. Select “Email Settings” or “Email Accounts“.
Select Internet Mail Account (If Applicable)
4. Some models have an additional step asking you which type of account to setup. Select “Internet Mail Account” if your phone displays this screen.
Add Email Account
5. Select “Add” or “Set up another email account” and then scroll down and select “Other”.
Insert Email Details
6. Type in your email address and email password (e.g. email@example.com)
7. Click “Next” or “Continue” to finish your email setup.
You can now find a icon for this email account on your Blackberry desktop.