Launch Windows Live Mail
1. Launch Windows Live Mail
2. Select Accounts from the top menu bar and then the Email icon from the top left
Create new account
3. Enter the email address and password, then ensure that the Manually configure server settings checkbox is ticked
Configure server settings
4. Select “POP” as the Server type and then change your outgoing port number to 587.
5. Ensure that the Logon user name is your entire email address and click “Next”
6. Once prompted, you can complete the setup by clicking “Finish“.
7. If your email is still not working, please read our Troubleshooting Guide