Launch Mozilla Thunderbird
1. Launch Mozilla Thunderbird
Select Account Settings
2. Click on the “Tools” menu and then click “Account Settings“.
Check your Server Settings
3. Select the relevant email account from list on the left.
4. Ensure that your settings look like the settings shown in this screenshot.
Select Outgoing Server
5. Select “Outgoing Server”, then select your outgoing server from the list and select “Edit…”
Check SMTP Server Settings
6. Ensure that your settings are the same as the screen below then select “OK”:
7. You can then select “OK” again. You should now be able to use your email account.