- Launch Outlook for Mac
- Select Tools from the top menu bar and then Accounts…
Add an Account
- Select the E-mail Account option
Enter your account information
- Enter all the relevant details
- Ensure that the User Name is the full email address.
- If you don’t know your password, reset it via konsoleH.
- Choose IMAP or POP according to your preference.
- Select Override default port.
IMAP port settings
- Default setup: incoming 143, outgoing 587
- If SSL is required: incoming 993, outgoing 465
POP port settings
- Default setup: incoming 110, outgoing 587
- If SSL is required: incoming 995, Outgoing 465
- Click Add Account
- All settings should be correct on this screen – choose More Options
Settings for SMTP server
- Select User Name and Password for Authentication
- Enter in your User name (full email address) and password then select OK
You have completed your account setup
- Your Outlook mail program should now be set up to send and receive mail.